Max Loan Amount
APR: 5.99% - 35.99% Terms: 3 - 72 months Min. Credit Score: 580
High Loan Amount OLA Compliant Wealth of Info Regarding Personal Loans
What We DoWe offer a short online loan request form for you to fill out at your leisure. And with only a few basic eligibility criteria for borrowers to meet, we make it simple for you to qualify for loan assistance. Once you submit your loan request we immediately go to work, searching our lender network for the loan offer that meets your needs. Once a loan offer is found, we redirect you to the lender’s offer page containing the details of the loan. You may have to fill out some additional information once you get to your lender’s website so please follow the lender’s instructions carefully. Your funds will be deposited directly into your checking account soon after you are approved for the loan and accept the terms of the loan. You don’t have to worry about any pricey hidden charges, set-up fees or membership fees with our service.
How It WorksOur simple online loan request process is designed to connect you with a lender from our network to fund your loan. If successfully connected, you can receive the money you require in as little as one business day. You will then have anywhere from 6 to 72 months in which to repay your loan, depending on the terms provided by your lender. Lenders in the personal loan network have a representative APR range between 5.99% and 35.99%. The entire process is safe and secure and works in these easy steps:
- You fill out the simple loan request form here on our website, including how much money you would like to borrow, your credit type, and loan reason. The form will also require you to provide some basic personal, banking, and income information. This information will be used by us to determine what loan product you may be eligible for.
- Shortly after receiving your loan request, our affiliate lenders will make a decision whether to approve your loan request or not based on the information given. If approved, you'll be redirected to a lender's loan agreement, where the lender will make their terms and conditions clear, including the amount you will need to repay and the repayment time frame. Make sure you understand key elements to your loan agreement, including the loan interest rate as well as the repayment terms before accepting the lender's offer.
- Shortly after you agree to your lenders’ terms the funds will be sent to your bank account. The exact amount of time it takes for your funds to reach your account will depend on the time of loan approval as well as the lender you work with, but in all likelihood you will receive the money within one to five business days, depending on your preferences and eligibility.
- You will then be directed to the Account Center. When you log in, you will be able to change basic information such as your contact information and password. You may also submit another request for a personal loan with the click of a button and using your existing information.
- We will also present other offers to you in the Account Center, depending on your account preferences. For example, we will soon be offering our customers credit report and credit monitoring services, as well as other products they may qualify for.
Personal Loan RequirementsAlthough we will accept loan requestors with any credit score, there are still a few basic requirements you must meet in order to qualify for one of our loans. Before you request a loan, make sure you meet specific criteria regarding these items:
- Age/ID/Residency Status - You must be 18 or older to be eligible for a personal loan. You must also have a valid Social Security number, and be a legal U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Income - In order to ensure that you will be able to repay a loan, you must either have full-time employment, be self-employed, or receive regular disability or Social Security benefits. Some lenders may require a pay stub or other form of income verification.
- Bank Account - Most lenders require a valid checking account, as once a loan is approved for you through PersonalLoans.com, your lender will deposit your funds directly into said account.
- Credit Type - You do not necessarily need to have a good or excellent credit record to qualify for a personal loan. However, most of our lenders do require that customers demonstrate a pattern of responsibility. To be eligible for a personal loan product, typically an individual must not have any accounts more than 60 days late; must not have active or recent bankruptcies; must not exhibit a pattern of late payments; must not have any debt that cannot be covered by current income; and must not have any recently charged-off accounts.